FALL / WINTER TOUR
ALO is hitting the East Coast, Midwest, Northwest and has added a show at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival in Golden Gate Park, all in support of our new album Tangle Of Time. Check the dates below for a show near you!
- Oct 04 - Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival - San Francisco, CA
- Oct 06 - The Warehouse - Fairfield, CT
- Oct 07 - Brooklyn Bowl - Brooklyn, NY
- Oct 08 - The Hamilton - Washington, DC
- Oct 09 - The Sinclair - Cambridge, MA
- Oct 10 - 8 x 10 - Baltimore, MD
- Oct 11 - World Cafe Live - Philadelphia, PA
- Oct 13 - Beachland Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
- Oct 14 - Double Door - Chicago, IL
- Oct 15 - Rathskeller - Indianapolis, IN
- Oct 16 - Hillberry 2: The Harvest Moon Festival - Eureka Springs, AR
- Oct 17 - Parish - Austin, TX
- Oct 18 - One Eyed Jacks - New Orleans, LA
- Oct 20 - WorkPlay Theatre - Birmingham, AL
- Oct 21 - Exit/In - Nashville, TN
- Oct 22 - Terminal West - Atlanta, GA
- Oct 23 - Greenfield Lake Amphitheater - Wilmington, NC
- Nov 05 - Aggie Theatre - Fort Collins, CO
- Nov 06 - Belly Up - Aspen, CO
- Nov 07 - Bluebird Theater - Denver, CO
- Dec 01 - City Winery - Napa, CA
- Dec 02 - Applegate River Lodge - Applegate, OR
- Dec 03 - HiFi Music Hall - Eugene, OR
- Dec 04 - Doug Fir Lounge - Portland, OR
- Dec 05 - Nectar Lounge - Seattle, WA
Yowzers! I've got a lot of great shows coming up so I'm going around the shows page and rocking it right here on the home front. Check it.
- July 18 - with Mokie - Roots of the Rocks Festival - Beaver, UT
- July 23, 24 - with Hot Buttered Rum - Mystic Hot Springs, Monroe, UT
- July 25 - with Hot Buttered Rum - Mountain Fair - Carbondale, CO
- July 26 - with Mokie and ALO - Mystic Hot Springs - Monroe, UT
- July 31 - with Talia Keys - State Room - SLC UT
- Really excited to help Talia present her new album Fools Gold to the world. Talia lives on Facebook here and she's got a website, too.
- Aug 1 - with ALO - Petaluma Music Festival - Petaluma, CA
- Aug 8 - with Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers - Portland Lights Music Festival - Portland, ME
- Subbing for the imitable Mr. Mike Curry. And It'll be my first time to Maine!
- Aug 14 - with Lebo, Scott Law and Keith Mosely - YarmonyGrass - Rancho Del Rio, CO
- Aug 22 - with Hot Buttered Rum - Sawtooth Family Gathering - Stanley, ID
- Aug 29 - with Hot Buttered Rum - River City Roots Festival - Missoula, MT
And don't forget that ALO is touring the country in October and November in support of our new album Tangle Of Time! Take a gander at the cover...
Also look out for a Tangle Of Time pre-order campaign we're launching any day now on Pledge Music.
Thanks everybody. SEE YOU AT THE SHOWS!
I'm in the studio with ALO recording our 5th album for Brushfire Records. We've been holed-up in Allegiant Studios, in San Anselmo, where we are once again working with engineer, producer and Jedi master Dave Simon-Baker on songs contributed by all four members of the band. There is no greater joy for me than working with my bros from noon to midnight for days in a row making collaborative art with musical instruments and handmade electronic recording equipment. By the way, I've known Dave Simon-Baker for, well, a really long time now. We were college roommates long before I met the ALO guys. In fact, we once shared an apartment with Evil Farmer bassist Ari Gorman in what can only be described as a squalid, smelly pig sty of our own making. College was so great!
I also want to say thank you to all the fans and folks that came out for ALO's ninth (NINTH!) annual Tour D'Amour. You guys are what make it great. Man, our fifth album and ninth TDA- time is really marching on isn't it? What fun it's been.
Shows for the year are starting to shape up nicely. ALO returns to the High Sierra Music Festival and the 4 Peaks festival in Bend, OR among many others. I've also been having a lot of fun with my SLC band, Mokie. We've become regulars at the State Room in Salt Lake where owner Darren Picolli has really taken a liking to us. The State Room has all the makings of a great venue: excellent sound, very cool staff and talent buyers with vision. And they just opened a sister venue up in Park City-- O.P. Rockwell's. So, if you're ever in the SLC metro region look us up. Chances are we're playing at one of the many bitchin' venues in town. Really, Salt Lake has a good little scene going on right now. Come out and visit us!