Hire and Freelance Work
US based web developer, designer and content creator. My passion is building responsive, highly usable web sites and web-based applications using cutting-edge CSS3 techniques. Drawing from my background in the music business, my desire is to make your brand and business a "hit" with your target audience through engaging content, design, functionality and analytics. Your goals are my goals. Let's build something great!
My Skill Set
- Weld-Ed Redesign
- Weber State Admissions Site
- Utah UAEC Pathways Project
- Annual Report Site: WSU
- Business Site: Ready SF
- Artist Site: essence
- Artist Site: ALO Music
- Responisve Promotional Page with SEO
- Media Site: Riley Morton Media
- Fully Responsive Informational Page
- Responsive Template Solution for Interactive Web App
- Artist Site: Peter Magadini
- Artist Site: Manuel Soto
- Artist Site: John Craigie
- Wordpress Site Maintenance and Repair
Weber State University
Courses: Java, Relational Database Design (MSSQL), Computer Programming (C++), Fundamentals of CS.
Ogden-Weber Applied Tech College
Web Development Program
University of California, Santa Barbara
Degree, Bachelor of Music
Emphasis in Music Composition and Orchestral Performance
Tulare Union High School
AP courses, Marching and Jazz Bands, Drum-line Section Leader, President - Drama Club
3M Corp., HIS Division
Quality Assurance Engineer
QA integration, Coding and Reimbursement Software
Weber State University, Marketing and Communications
UI/UX Web Developer
Design, build and maintain a large number of websites for high profile campus departments and university marketing campaigns. Built and maintained codebase for University-wide UI Pattern Library. Created a web design working group to collaborate on projects and break down silos between teams. Responsible for implementing brand and accessibility standards across the site. Go Cats!
Freelance Web Design / Digital Promotion
Design, build and maintain web sites for a variety of clients. Coordinate with graphic designers, production managers, UX designers and social media managers. Create, edit and manage graphic and text content. Current clients include Maps.com, ALO (band), Puget Sound Regional Services, Utah Governor's Office of Economic Development, Association of General Contractors, National Center for Welding Education and Training, Weber State University. Always on budget and on time.
MSN Music, Microsoft Corp.
Content Editor, Musicologist
Part of the content team that built MSN Music. Responsible for writing and editing articles, record reviews, artist, album and genre descriptions and managing and programming online radio stations. Leveraged extensive musical knowledge to implement and refine music-matching technology. Met Steve Ballmer.
Why We Should Work Together
- My top priority is that your goals are met. Count on me to be perceptive, patient and professional from beginning to end.
- Able to think conceptually and visually with the technical chops to get it built — beautifully.
- I'll take your layout seriously and make it look as much like the mock-up as humanly possible.
- I apply a creative approach to everything I do. Coding AND design can all have an artistic beauty that inspires.
- Great on a team or working alone from the home office.
- Efficient communication, work process.
- Lean code drawing on CSS3 solutions. Thorough testing environment and deft handling of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Dedicated to accessible web sites and universal design.